- Seller is out of money for repairs and is highly motivated to make a deal with a qualified investor
- Buyer must assume existing loan balance of approx. $4.35 million at 5.96% interest and due in May 2016.
- Seller will also carry a second note with collateral to secure it
- Management is having to turn away leasing prospects due to lack of funding to make ready units
- Owner needs to sell, or partner short term with an equity investor with $100,000 looking for a good return
- Individual meters and HVAC
- Spacious units (887sf avg)
- Covered parking, two swimming pools, patios and balconies, washer/dryer hook ups
- Great family community
- Tremendous upside with an influx of funds for make readies and some cosmetic deferred maintenance.
This is not my deal, but one of my Realtors, Brokers told me about this deal.. Call me or email me if you are interested in. 562-304-7787